Track conversions on WordPress
It’s now simple and immediate with the ClickMeter plugin for WordPress:
- From the "ClickMeter" menu, inside your WordPress admin panel, select "Settings".
- Expand the "Track Conversions" section
- Choose the type of conversions and if you want to track conversions on posts and/or pages
- Save settings
- You can track one or two conversion steps. The second step appears once the first has been configured.
- Decide where to track conversions: on posts and/or pages. If you have both your website and blog on the same WordPress domain we recommend tracking only one of these two sections so you will not be confused about the source of your conversions.
More info about Conversion Tracking with ClickMeter here: