If you’re making payments with your credit card for ClickMeter and you need to update an existing card or add a new credit card for payment please follow these directions:
- Please log into your ClickMeter account
- Click your name on the top right of the screen which will activate a drop down menu.
- Click on “my payment methods”
From here you will be able to add, delete or edit existing billing information.
- To add new card click on the blue “add new credit card” button
- To modify credit card data associated with your ClickMeter account you will need to create a new duplicate credit card profile with the updated information.
- To change the default card just press on "Make default" link near the card you want to have like default.
- The new card will be marked “Default” for future payments unless you do not change it.
- Creating/modifying a card will NOT change your current billing cycle. Meaning that you will billing with the new card in the next billing cycle.