Embedding HTML in emails will add visual appeal to a plain text emails. You can add objects such as images, signatures, bullets, horizontal lines and hyperlinks and even tracking links from services like ClickMeter. It is more effective when it comes to formatting the email. Many businesses embed HTML email messages for their advertisements or email newsletters.
Each email client has got its own rules and specifications for inserting HTML content in email. We have got some useful articles which will help you to embed HTML in emails:
- How to create HTML email templates
- How to create HTML email templates in Outlook
- How to create HTML email in Mac mail
- How to create HTML email in Yahoomail
- How to create HTML email in Gmail
Related ClickMeter articles: