To create a new tracking pixel, follow these steps:
- Click on "CREATE NEW" button in the top right of the page
- Select "TRACKING PIXEL"
- Fill the form. All fields are explained in the (?) icon.
- Click "Create link"
Use the tracking pixel code to track the page views (webpage visits) or email opens:
PAGE VIEWS: Copy the code and paste it in the <body></body> section of the HTML code of all the webpages that you need to track.
EMAIL OPENS: You can use the second code to track the email opens. Place the code inside the signature area of the email that you are sending.
Each time a user visits this webpage or opens the email, his information will be tracked and stored in your ClickMeter account. You can add more options to the tracking pixel using the 'Options' buttons provided in the end of the form.
Related ClickMeter articles:
- How to insert the tracking pixel code in HTML?
- How to create a tracking pixel (video)
- Track Visits on Web Pages and Email Opens
This article is about:
- conversion pixel
- pixel tracking
- tracking pixel
- what is a tracking pixel
- pageviews tracking
- emails open tracking