Tracking conversions in LeadPages is very easy using ClickMeter.
Then follow these simple steps:
- Copy the conversion code snippet and open your list of pages in LeadPages: https://my.leadpages.net/my-pages
Find the thank you page you created/associated to this conversion process and click the blue “Edit” button on the right side.
Click on Lead Page options in the left menu.
Select “Tracking Codes” from the options on the pop-up. Then paste your conversion pixel code in the box below Head-tag tracking code.
Click “Done” and then save your page.
Test that your conversion tracking is set up correctly by following all the conversion process:
- Clean cookies in your browser
- Click on the ClickMeter tracking link associated to this conversion
- Follow the conversion procedure: Open the lead Page and convert.
- Look into ClickMeter conversion report: https://my.clickmeter.com/Conversions
The tracking link is the link you should use to direct visitors to your landing (squeeze or landing) page. Use the tracking link instead of the direct link to this page.
insert the conversion Pixel and not the conversion code (Java-script) that you find in ClickMeter after the new conversion is created, in fact LeadPages will not accept the Java-script one. Look at the following image: