In MaxBounty’s own words:
MaxBounty is an industry leading performance marketing network connecting trusted and skilled affiliate marketers with vetted high paying advertisers on a cost-per-action basis… MaxBounty is the one true affiliate network built specifically with affiliates in mind. Over a decade of improvements have led to robust tracking, rapid payments and cost savings passed on to our affiliates in the form of higher rates and frequent promotions.
The ClickMeter Integration for MaxBounty Postback URLs
ClickMeter is already integrated with MaxBounty, so using the ClickMeter Postback URL builder to set up conversion tracking for MaxBounty only takes seconds.
How to set up conversion tracking for MaxBounty
In case you would like to set up S2S (cookie-less server-to-server) conversion tracking outside of ClickMeter, you can follow these procedures to create the postback URL.
1. Add the following Click-ID (Sub-ID) to the offer’s URL: ?s1=[s2sidentifier]
For example, www.mb102.com/Web-Marketing?s1=[s2sidentifier]
2. Use the following token in the postback URL you submit to the affiliate platform: #S1#
3. For the commission amount, use the following token: #RATE#
The following is an example of the code you need inside the "server-to-server conversion (postback URL)” section of your MaxBounty account:
Please note, the ID value ("CA30FB...B6E5DD41D1E6") is specific to the conversion code, or pixel, you are tracking and should be updated each time.
Not using MaxBounty? You can find a list of the other affiliate networks that are integrated with ClickMeter’s conversion tracking system here.
- ClickMeter Postback URL Builder
- Server to Server conversions (postback URL)
- ClickMeter conversion tracking articles
- List of best Affiliate Networks
This page was last updated on 12 January 2018.
This article is about:
- MaxBounty postback URLs
- Postback URLs
- S2S tracking
- Server to server conversion tracking
- MaxBounty conversion tracking
- Affiliate conversion tracking with MaxBounty
- How to create a postback link
- Postback conversion tracking
- Postback URLs in MaxBounty
- Maxbounty postback procedure
- Postback URL builder
- Postback URL example
- Postback pixel
- Postback tags
- Using sub-IDs and postback URL tokens