Generating a Postback URL for all the top rated affiliate networks is very easy with ClickMeter’s Postback URL Builder Tool, just follow the steps below and you'll be able to set up server-to-server conversion tracking in seconds.
Here you can find a list of affiliate networks already integrated with ClickMeter’s conversion tracking system.
- To create a new conversion, click on the blue "Create New" button on the top right of your dashboard. Then click "Conversion Code".
- Choose a name for the Conversion - for example, MaxBounty - click on the "Create conversion code" button.
- To create a new tracking link, click on the blue "Create New" button on the top right of your dashboard and then click "Tracking Link".
- In the destination URL field, paste your affiliate link - for example, www .mb102.com/lnk.asp?
- Choose the campaign you want this tracking link to be part of.
- Click on the “Conversion” button below, then click on "Choose a conversion". In the ‘Conversion 1’ field, select the conversion you just created - in this example, it would be MaxBounty. (See image below).
- Click the checkbox "Server to server (Postback URL)" and select MaxBounty as the affiliate network.
- Click on the "Show Postback URL button". You can now copy the postback URL and paste it in your MaxBounty affiliate account.
- Click on "Create Link" and the tracking link is now ready to be shared and track conversions.
Please note, if your affiliate network is not in our the list of those integrated with ClickMeter’s Postback URL Builder, you can refer to ClickMeter support for compatibility between your affiliate network and the ones listed, or you can configure it manually, by following the instructions here.
- Affiliate Networks Conversion Tracking
- Server to Server conversions (postback URL)
- ClickMeter conversion tracking articles
- List of best Affiliate Networks
Find out more about server-to-server conversion tracking and and why you should consider using our Postback URL builder here.
This page was last updated on 12 January 2018.
This article is about:
- ClickMeter’s postback URL builder
- Postback URLs
- Postback tracking
- Server side tracking
- Postback URL conversion tracking
- Affiliate conversion tracking
- Server to server conversions
- Top affiliates conversion tracking
- Performance marketing tracking
- Pay per sale conversion tracking
- Pay per lead tracking
- Postback pixels
- Postback examples
- S2S tracking
- How to track conversions via postback integrations