If you think some or all of your tracking pixels are not recording views properly or are not recording at all, please check this:
- Did you placed the tracking pixel code in the webpage?
Make sure that you placed the code snippet for the tracking pixel in the <body></body> section of the HTML of your webpage to be tracked.
Place this code in all the pages that you wanted to track.
- Check reports filters
Be sure the reports you are looking at are filtered by the right time-frame, status, etc...
You can see the warning about the filters that you have selected in the top right section of the reports.
As an example: you may be looking at a view that was made right now, but in the report you choose the filter results from yesterday.
- Are you looking at the right report?
Make sure you are looking stats for the right tracking pixel for which you are expecting to receive visits from.
- How to create a tracking pixel (video)
- How to create a tracking pixel?
- How to insert the tracking pixel code in HTML?