HostGator CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with HostGator please follow these instructions.
1. In Cpanel go to the DOMAINS section
2. Click on SIMPLE DNS ZONE EDITOR
3. Select the domain you wish to work with
4. Under Add a CNAME Record section: For the NAME put the name of the dedicated domain you will be using (such as go.domain.com)
5. For CNAME: put "domains.clickmeter.com"
6. Then click ADD CNAME RECORD button
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
HostGator Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider