1&1 CNAME setup
- Log in to your 1&1 account.
- If it's not already selected, click the Administration tab.
- Click Domains. The Domain Overview page appears.
- From the New drop-down menu, select Create Subdomain. (If you've already created a subdomain for your website's address, skip to step six.)
- Enter the prefix of the address that you picked in ClickMeter, and click OK. (For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com for your custom address, you should enter track here.)
- Check the box next to the subdomain. (Example: track.yoursite.com)
- From the DNS menu, select Edit DNS Settings.
- Click the radio button next to CNAME.
- Next to Alias, enter domains.clickmeter.com
- Click OK.
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
1&1 Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider