bluehost CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with bluehost please follow these instructions.
- Log into the cPanel at login.bluehost.com.
- Select the DNS Zone Editor icon in the Domains section
- Select the domain you're modifying from the drop-down box.
- Scroll down to the heading named Add DNS Record
- In the Host field, enter the desired name you chose for your website with ClickMeter.
- For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com, enter track in the Name field.
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
bluehost Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider