CloudFlare CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with CloudFlare please follow these instructions.
- Log into your account at CloudFlare
- Click Websites
- Click DNS Settings
- Scroll to the bottom
- Choose CNAME in Record Type
- Complete the CloudFlare form for creating a CNAME record
- In the Subdomain field enter the name you chose for your website with ClickMeter. For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com, enter track in the Subdomain field.
- Direct the subdomain to domains.clickmeter.com
- Save your changes.
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
CloudFlare Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider