eNom CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with eNom please follow these instructions.
- log in to your account at eNom
- Select My Domain from the dropdown menu at the Domains tab.
- In the Manage Domains page click the domain that you'd like to use with ClickMeter.
- Select Host Settings.
- Click New Raw to add a CNAME record.
- Enter your CNAME record you chose for your website with ClickMeter. For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com, enter track in the Subdomain field.
- In the host name, point to domains.clickmeter.com
- Click Save.
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
eNom Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider