Hover CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with Hover please follow these instructions.
- Log into your account at Hover
- Click on the domain you want to manage.
- Click on DNS tab.
- Select Add Record.
- Select CNAME from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your CNAME record using the name you chose for your website with ClickMeter. For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com, enter track in the Hostname field.
- Enter domains.clickmeter.com in the Target Host field.
- Click Save.
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
Hover Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider