Namecheap CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with Namecheap please follow these instructions.
- Log into your account at Namecheap
- Click on My Account in the upper right, then Manage Domains
- In Your Domains section click on the domain you want to manage.
- In the left menu click All Host Records under Host Management,.
- In the first column enter the name you chose for your website with ClickMeter. For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com, enter track in the Host Name field.
- IP Address/URL field: domains.clickmeter.com
- Record Type: CNAME
- Save Changes
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
Namecheap Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider