Blacknight CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with Blacknight please follow these instructions.
- Login to your account at Blacknight
- Click Registered Domains.
- Select Manage DNS for the domain you want to edit.
- Click the DNS tab, then DNS Records tab
- Click on Add New DNS Record.
- In the dropdown menu for DNS Record Type, click on CNAME.
- In the Domain field enter the name you chose for your website with ClickMeter. For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com, enter track in the domain field.
- Direct the subdomain to domains.clickmeter.com
- Save your changes.
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
Blacknight Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider