Gandi.net CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with Gandi.net please follow these instructions.
- Log in to your account at gandi.net.
- In Administration tab, click on control panel.
- Click the domain you want to manage, and click Technical Settings.
- Click Manage DNS zone file.
- In Name field enter the name you chose for your website with ClickMeter. For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com, enter track.
- Type: Select CNAME
- Value: domains.clickmeter.com
- Click Submit, then Submit Changes
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
Gandhi.net Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider