Mydomain.com CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with MyDomain.com please follow these instructions.
- Log into your account at MyDomain
- Select My Services tab
- Click on Manage Services on Manage My Services tab.
- Click Domain Overview, then Domain Administration.
- Select the domain you want to manage
- Click on DNS Records in the DNS tab
- Select Add New DNS record
- Click on CNAME from the drop-down menu, then click Next.
- In the Subdomain field enter the name you chose for your website with ClickMeter. For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com, enter track in the Subdomain field.
- Enter domains.clickmeter.com as value.
- Click Finish.
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
MyDomain Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider