Register.com CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with Register.com please follow these instructions.
- Log in to your account at register.com
- In My Accounts tab, select the domain that you want to use with ClickMeter.
- Click Edit Domain Aliases Records placed in the Advanced Technical Settings.
- In the first field enter the name you chose for your website with ClickMeter. For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com, enter track in the Subdomain field.
- In the second field, enter domains.clickmeter.com
- Click Continue to create the CNAME record.
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
Register.com Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider