DreamHost CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with DreamHost please follow these instructions.
- Log into your account at DreamHost
- In the Toolbox on the upper left select Manage Domains
- Select the DNS link for domain you want to manage
- Click on Add a custom DNS Record
- Enter the Name you chose for your website with ClickMeter. For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com, enter track in the Subdomain field.
- Type: CNAME
- Value: domains.clickmeter.com
- Select Add Record Now
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
DreamHost Redirect CNAME how to
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider