Media Temple CNAME setup
If you're a large or extra-large customer looking to use your own domain as a tracking link and need to redirect (setup) your CNAME with a domain registered with Media Temple please follow these instructions.
- Log into your account at Media Temple
- Click on the domain that you want to manage
- In the Domain Tools section click on Edit DNS Zone File
- Click + Add a Record
- enter the name you chose for your website with ClickMeter. For example, if you chose track.yoursite.com, enter track.yoursite.com
- Type: CNAME
- Data field: domains.clickmeter.com
You may also want to read:
How do I use my own dedicated domain to create tracking links? (vanity URL)
Media Temple Redirect CNAME how to
This page was last updated on 17 March 2015.
If this procedure is not longer valid please refer to Media Temple support or contact us.
This article is about: setup DNS, configure CNAME, custom domain for tracking links, vanity URLs, domain provider