Why it's so important to confirm your email address:
If you do not successfully confirm your email address we cannot be sure the email is working correctly and you are the real owner of that email. So will be difficult for us to communicate with you even for simple things like send a password reset, send periodic reports, etc...
If you got the email but cannot click the link to confirm:
If you are not able to click the link, copy the full URL from the email and paste it into a new web browser window.
If you have not received the confirmation email:
Try the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Make sure your email address is entered correctly in your account settings.
- Try resending the email by logging in and clicking the "Resend Confirmation Link" button that appears just after you log-in in ClickMeter. We will send you a new link you can use to confirm your email.
- If you have multiple email addresses, try associating a different email address with your Twitter account. Email delivery to large domains (like Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail) is more consistent.
If you tried all of the above, but still cannot confirm your email:
- Wait a few hours, then click the "Resend confirmation link" button again. We send the emails immediately when you create your account, but it is possible that your email provider was temporarily blocking emails from us or delivery was delayed.
- Lastly, try changing your account email, and use an email from a large domain (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.).
Still need help? Contact Support