Guest posting is a valuable part of many digital content-marketing strategies. There are many websites, ranging from small to some very large and famous, that allow their readers to contribute by adding original articles to their blog(s). These websites then promote these new articles and share the visibility with their readers.
When you create valuable content and share it through popular websites you will not only increase the traffic but also the quality of that traffic on your affiliate link. This traffic is then more likely to convert (purchase/signup).
More traffic + better conversion rate = more money for you!
A) To get started guest posting...
... you should first find guest post opportunities, determining the right kind of websites and blogs to submit your articles to:
- Websites and blogs that accept guest posts, and fit the target audience of your topic
( eg.: do not talk about marketing on websites specialized in food recipes :-))
- The website where you post the article should be popular.
(you should check their Page-Rank and Alexa-Rank )
- The recipient website should allow you to include your affiliate link.
B) An effective post should:
Have a killer title. Summarize all you are talking about in a short single interesting title.
Have an introduction that's attractive, interesting and makes the reader want to read further.
- Have an original content. You cannot copy content somewhere else or you will be banned and not considered in search engines.
- Focus on the ClickMeter's Value and on one feature at a time. Find some examples of specific features and uses cases here (we update this section constantly): http://support.clickmeter.com/forums/22886047-Examples-use-cases
- Be 300 – 500 words long.
Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key points/sentences and bullet lists so that it is easy to read.
- Include ClickMeter screenshots: Here are some, ready to be used: http://support.clickmeter.com/entries/61055606-ClickMeter-Screenshots
- Include your affiliate link!!! Otherwise, you will not be able to get your commission.
You can describe one of the ClickMeter example use cases, e.g.:
Track Craigslist ads, Track visits to web pages and email opens, Track AdWords ads.
Other example use cases can be found here: http://support.clickmeter.com/forums/22886047
C) To find guest post opportunities perform an Internet search using keywords such as "article directory" to locate free websites that will allow you to publish articles. Search for articles or review websites that cater specifically to ClickMeter's feature set, e.g. Marketing, Affiliates tools, etc...
A little list of niche content-free websites:
And here you can find an updated list of 50 of them: http://www.vretoolbar.com/articles/directories.php